Wednesday, December 10, 2014

12/10 - Changes

Changes. That’s all I got to say.
I received changes yesterday and that means I leave my area and go to another one somewhere in Honduras. 
Unfortunately due to the actions of others a rule has been changed about changes. The new rule is that we cannot know if we will receive changes until the night before at 9:00pm. So then I or any other missionaries cannot say goodbye or get last pictures with any of the ward members or investigators, nada. It is because plancheros (missionaries who don’t do missionary work) would then take that one day before cambios and not work or go and buy cellphones or other stuff. 
I left 4 in the morning and to cambios in La Lima. Anyway, I am in El Progresso! With my new companion, Elder Valqui de Peru!  So far it’s been good. The house that we are living in is better than I expected, I still need to meet and get to know the members in my ward and area and the missionaries. But I still miss La Ceiba, missionaries always say that leaving your first area is always the hardest, I now see why. 
With a renewed hope in my testimony of modern revelation, I cannot wait to see what the Lord has in store for me here in Bendeck, El Pregresso!
-Elder Keller

100% Catracho



My new companion

No comments:

Post a Comment