Saturday, July 26, 2014

Here at the CCM [7/9/2014]

Hey everyone,

I only have a short time on the email, so don't expect a long letter. Well I made it all the way here in Guatemala City! Don't worry my luggage held up just fine with no complications. [Mary here: I bought his luggage at the Costco Discount Store and checked them over really well. When he went to put it in the car on the way to the airport the handle was broken. I wanted to take it back on our way up and Eric said it would be fine. I fretted the whole way to the airport] Its great here, they feed well and in large portions. My first companion here at the CCM is Elder Gibbons from Virginia. He is awesome and straight out of high school. The spirit can be felt here and can't wait for the next six weeks!

Love,
Elder Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment