Monday, November 3, 2014

10/13 - New schedule

Well for me about eating and going to bed earlier has totally flipped flopped. I now go to bed earlier and wake up a lot earlier: 10:30 to 6:30. And eating well varies. Generally I have a light breakfast and then I eat pretty filling Lunch. But dinner is a whole other story. Some days it is something we find around our apartment. Others we eat with a family. And sometimes we eat like 3 dinners in one night. I am so stuffed and feel like I am going to be sick. But I cannot, and I need to eat everything on my plate. Because when we go to our citas, our investigators/members surprise us at the end with cena. And we cannot say no. So if anything that I have learned is that I how to always finish everything on your plate.. No matter what.

Moroni 10:32 is a good verse and is very true. Another verse that I really like of Moroni as well is in Chapter 9 verse 6. He talks about diligence and always working. But what I personally take out of it is service. We need to always work and serve others. And when we are not, we tend to think of ourselves and become selfish.
Forget yourself- Olvídate de ti mismo

Sentir el Espíritu
Con mucho amor,

-Elder Keller




No comments:

Post a Comment